Board logo

標題: than they have [打印本頁]

作者: SHUSHU    時間: 2019-2-11 13:41     標題: than they have

World champion Lewis Hamilton joined Sky F1s Natalie Pinkham for a live Facebook chat on Wednesday at Mercedes Brackley base. The full chat is available to watch in the video above, with some of the key topics below.Lewis Hamilton on...Qualifying changesWeve got 18 more races - there is no reason why we cant try a different thing each week. We can make small subtle changes and make small steps but at the moment, we arent making any steps.I think the fans have great ideas and ultimately the fans are the ones that are watching. I remember growing up watching the sport and year after year after year, it was the same and it can be boring. You want it to be a bit more exciting.Poor startsI had the best start of the whole grid in China. I really did have the best start out of everyone, just I started last, I just found out. Like us on Facebook Like the Sky Sports F1 Facebook page to get the latest F1 news direct to your timeline Post F1 careerI dont want to be a commentator or stay and be in the sport, it is just not for me. It has been my opinion for a long time. I feel like there is a lot of people who are still in the sport, they just cant let go, Im like let go already.Me personally, Ive been racing two thirds of my life so no doubt Im going to be missing it, but Im not going to come back. I dont want to come back and watch someone else drive the car I was driving. There is so much other stuff I can do.Reliability problemsI dont think we have any frailties. Ultimately we are pushing the car to the limit, weve had the best reliability out of everybody over the last couple of years. Weve had one weekend where two things went wrong and I think they are relatively quick fixes, we understood them. I think the car is pretty solid otherwise.My side has just been a bit unfortunate.FerrariI think theyve showed their hand like we have showed our hand. I think they have pushed their car to the limit just like we have, but we have more to come and Im sure they have more to come. If they have as much as us to come or if we have as much as them to come, time will tell.Dont miss the F1 Report on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1 for full analysis of an action-packed Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit. Natalie Pinkham is joined in the studio by Marc Priestley and Alex Lynn. Also See: F1 gossip column Stats point to Rosberg title Andrew Robertson Liverpool Jersey . Carreno Busta broke his opponent five times in the match, but also lost his serve three times in the second set before prevailing in the tiebreaker. Both players struggled with their first serve, as Carreno Busta landed just 51 per cent of his to 47 per cent for Kukushkin. Dejan Lovren Liverpool Jersey . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-Loris-Karius-Liverpool-Jersey/ . Chelsea took until the second half to trouble the leagues bottom team, but Schuerrle then ripped through the defence with ease at Craven Cottage to keep Jose Mourinhos side on track for the title. Trent Alexander-Arnold Jersey . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals. Dejan Lovren Jersey . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt.Tottenham will make a late decision on Eric Dier ahead of their Premier League match at Chelsea on Monday night, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm. Following Leicesters 1-1 draw at Manchester United on Sunday, Tottenham must beat Chelsea in order to keep their title aspirations alive. Spurs travel to Stamford Bridge buoyed by the news that manager Mauricio Pochettino has announced he plans to extend his contract by two years until 2021. Mauricio Pochettino explains why hes extending his contract at Tottenham The Blues have endured a disappointing season but will need little motivation to conclude a poor season at by beating their London rivals.Team newsDefenders John Terry and Gary Cahill are expected to be available for Chelsea.Terry is likely to be fit, although possibly not to start, after missing 10 of the last 12 matches with a hamstring and then Achilles problem, while illness ruled Cahill out of last weeks win at Bournemouth. Defensive duo John Terry and Gary Cahill are expected to be available Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois completes his two-match suspension, while Loic Remy (groin) and Kurt Zouma (knee) are out.Dier suffered a bout of concussion in the 1-1 draw against West Brom on Monday and Pochettino will decide on Sunday whether the midfielder is available. Harry Kane has scored 13 goals in his last 14 Premier League appearances for Spurs Dele Alli will miss the game at Stamford Bridge as he begins a three-match suspension for violent conduct, while Nabil Bentaleb remains out with a knee injury.Opta stats Guus Hiddink insists Chelseas players will take all their remaining games seriously Chelsea have not lost a league home game against Tottenham since February 1990; winning 17 and drawing eight of their 25 meetings at Stamford Bridge since.Chelsea have currently suffered 199 defeats in the Premier League (in 920 matches).Cesc Fabregas now has 95 assists in the Premier League - only Ryan Giggs (162) and Frank Lampard (102) have more in the history of the competitiion.dddddddddddd Dele Alli will miss the game as he begins a three-match suspension The Blues lost their last Premier League home game against Manchester City - they havent lost two in a row in the competition at Stamford Bridge since November 2011.Spurs have lost just one of their last 10 Premier League London derbies (W5 D4).Tottenham have attempted 131 more shots on target than they have allowed their opponents this season; the biggest differential by a Premier League side in 2015-16. Pochettino agrees new deal Mauricio Pochettino agrees new five-year deal with Tottenham Tottenham have currently lost 199 Premier League away matches (460 played overall).Tottenham have lost 25 Premier League games against Chelsea; only against Manchester United (31) have they suffered more in the competition. Jamie Redknapp joins Ed Chamberlin to preview Monday Night Football Harry Kane is two goals away from scoring 50 Premier League goals - if he does it in this game then hell be the eighth quickest player to 50 goals in the competition (in his 84th appearance).Mersons predictionsIm going to go for a Chelsea win and for there to be goals. I watched Chelsea at Bournemouth last week and they will let in goals for absolute fun, and Tottenham have to have a go and Chelsea are good going forward. We look back at a Premier League classic, Chelseas 4-3 win over Tottenham in February 1994 Tottenham arent going to go there and lie down, dont worry about that. Even if Leicester had won, they still arent going to go to Stamford Bridge and get embarrassed. It will be an entertaining football match.Paul predicts: Chelsea 3-2 TottenhamBettingTottenham are 6/4 with Sky Bet to win at Stamford Bridge with Chelsea 13/8 and the draw 12/5. Harry Kane and Diego Costa are both Price Boosted to score and win with the Spurs man 3/1 and Costa 4/1 for the Blues. Charlie Nicholas, Jamie Redknapp and Matt Le Tissier cant separate the sides in their Sky Bet tips, while Phil Thompson thinks Kane will score the only goal of the match at odds of 22/1.Check out all the odds here.  Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

歡迎光臨 笑話世界 (http://rylog.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0